Sunday, December 30, 2012

Endings & Beginnings

Hi everyone! Well, here it is nearly the end of the year, and also the end of my time as guest designer at the Outlawz Clean and Simple challenge. This week the challenge is to create a CAS card featuring HAPPINESS! New beginnings, new year, new adventures! I used the Squigglefly image Here's To Anything drawn by Lynne Stansbery for my card.



I colored the image with Copic markers and added a bit of glitter to the champagne and bubbles.  The image was printed directly to the card at the same time as the sentiment.  Then I punched a circle out of some designer paper, cut it in half and positioned it over the image.  I covered the edge of the paper with some gold sticker strip.  Very simple and quick card to make!

I haven't gotten a lot of card making done since the Christmas holidays, but they have been some fun filled days with friends, family, and dogs!  I'll be back after the new year!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and perfect for the new year! Hope your new year is filled with much love, good healthy and happiness! Happy New Year!

Sharon Jones said...

Stunning card, Holly! Wishing you Joy, Peace and Happiness in 2013!
Hugs,
Sharon

Carolyn Cochran said...

Wow Holly I like this! Didn't know we had this image on SF-will have to check it out!! Love the glitter~
Carolyn

Judy said...

Beautiful card, and I love the sparkley in the champagne.

xo
Judy

bumblebee creations said...

what a perfect image for your card!!! I love Lynns' images! Gorgeous! Love the snowy pics in the post below!! WOW!!--it is so fun to watch your videos with your pups!!