Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I See

Hi everyone! Well, all the holidays are over and it's time to get back to the real world! I had an enormous amount of time off of work due to the snow and the power outages, but I didn't get very many cards made at all! I did get my craft space cleaned up a bit which will make it easier when I do sit down to make a card again.

 My daughter and her husband repaired my sewing machine while they were here for Christmas, so maybe I'll be able to sew more on my cards this year! The card I'm sharing with you today is one I made before Christmas for a challenge. The challenge was to do with eyes, and I chose to use the Eye See You image from Squigglefly.


I colored the image with Copic markers and added a jewel over the beauty mark on the image.  The "I see" was computer generated.  The eyes part of this card is what opens to reveal the rest of the message hidden behind the flap which says "it's your birthday."

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!





4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

love it Holly!

Niki said...

Great card, the jewel is the perfect accent.

Becky said...

Awesome job on this Holly.

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic! Great card!!