Monday, January 14, 2013

It's simple

Hi everyone!  I am short on time so I'm going to make this a quick and simple post, just like the card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge at the Outlawz.  The theme of the challenge is "Let's make music together."

I went very simple with this Heart Guitar image and Love Is sentiment from Squigglefly.


I colored the guitar with copic markers and I also used a pale pink on the word "Love" in the sentiment. It's a little hard to see that as well as the shadow I colored under the guitar. I used a clear glitter pen on the guitar strings. There's a new challenge at the Squigglefly blog today! I hope you'll go check out what the design team has done and consider playing along with us! Have a fantastic Monday~!

6 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, Love the pink guitar.

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, I love the pink guitar.

*Vicki* said...

Fabulous CAS design Holly!! I love it!! :) HUGS

Tammy said...

Wonderful CAS card! Love the fun heart guitar!

bumblebee creations said...

woohooo!! what a gorgeous cas card Holly!! Love it!

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Cute CAS - love that guitar!