Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Light reading

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well. Saturday our weather was quite warm and uncomfortable, but a cold front moved in and yesterday it didn't even get out of the thirties. I am glad that winter has decided to stick around for a little longer! We got the dogs out to the park on Sunday and they had a blast. We even let Baxter off his leash to do his own thing and he did really well staying with us. He is becoming quite the woods dog like Riley. Here are a couple of pictures of him walking on a big fallen tree.  The first one he is walking down, and he turned around and came back.  You can see by the look on his face that he was so proud of himself for doing it!




 meanwhile at the other end of the log this was taking place


 Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers is one of my most favorite challenges and I was able to play this weekend. The card I CASED is HERE and here is the card I made using an image from Squigglefly by Lynne Stansbery called Story Time



I colored the image with Copic markers and chalked the background.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I love the sentiment on the original card so much!  If you'd like the sentiment you can right click on it below and download it for your own use.


Have a great day!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the wonderful pictures of the kids! Your card is fantastic, love the image and the sentiment is perfect, thank you!

bumblebee creations said...

ooohhh I too am loving that sentiment!! Thank You! Your card is adorable, and your pups always have an adventure--which is so fun too!!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute, I love it.
Glad the dogs got to have a good time in the woods.

*Vicki* said...

Such the perfect sentiment as I love to read! :) What a darling card!! Thanks! HUGS

Sharon Jones said...

Holly, I just love your card! It's nice to see your furbabies doing so well...they look great and I know you are so proud of them.
Hugs,
Sharon

Becky said...

Great photos of the babies. :)
Wonderful card and that sentiment is perfect..

Judy said...

Oh love your puppies, and adorable card!! How cute!

xo
Judy

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks for another great sentiment Holly . . . I seriously need to get off my butt and visit more often!!! Love the card and this sentiment is perfect for it!!