Monday, January 21, 2013

My Bloomin' Hearts

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was nice. The weather couldn't have been better! The dogs and I got a lot of outdoor time; some of it was muddy outdoor time, but it was all fun outdoor time! Riley got a squirrel yesterday afternoon and was so proud of herself, but she did sustain a small bite on her lip. It doesn't look swollen or anything this morning so I'm in a wait and see mode with that.

 I got a few cards made on Sunday. I wasn't quite feeling my creative juices flowing with anything I did though. I don't know what the problem is. Here is one I made using Quilted Basket Of Hearts by artist Diane Knott




I colored the image with copic markers and then glittered the hearts. The sentiment is a stamp I got in Michael's dollar bin.  the embossing at the bottom is a new folder I got called Tied Together by Couture Creations.  Isn't it sweet?  I added little pearls in the intersections.  A wide, pink ribbon wrapped around the card dresses it up a little more.

Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog!  I hope you'll play along with us.  I plan on doing it too!  I hope you have a really wonderful day!


7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

awesome card Holly--love the image and that folder is gorgeous too!! That Riley!

Tammy said...

I just love the sweet image and your wonderful coloring! The folder you used is outstanding and great for the sentiment! Hope Riley's lip heals quickly!!

Lenoria said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the embossing folder and your coloring with the sparkly hearts.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the pink basket along with the beautiful embossing folder.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

This is SO sweet. Love the pearls on the embossing & the glittery image is gorgeous!

Linda W. said...

This is so sweet - and how lucky you are to find that stamp! Just gorgeous! Great ideas!

Shawna said...

Holly, this is simply GORGEOUS!!!!