Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh, snap!

Hi everyone. I finally have internet back! Our internet and television service has been gone for two days due to some malfunction in one of AT&T's servers, but sometime Wednesday night it came back and I am SO thankful! It is amazing how un-entertaining life is with no internet or television! I will say that Brock probably loved it because he got more neck rubbing time than usual!

 Well, I told you I'd have a sneak peek for you today, and I'm a woman of my word! This is an image from Lynne Stansbery called Oh Snap! It won't be available at Squigglefly until February 2nd, but it comes with the sentiment!



I love Lynne's artwork, but her hands are really special. She has a lot of them in Squigglefly's shop and they all are so special. I colored this with Copic markers (what else?)  Other than that there's not much to tell.  I sponged around the edges and used some designer papers that had the corners rounded.  I think it makes for a fun late birthday card.

Some of Squigglefly's design team are showing more sneak peeks of images coming in February.  Be sure to check their blogs out to see!  New artist Gayle Seach has some fabulous masculine images!

I will be busy making more cards this weekend on top of the usual household chores, so I won't be around over the weekend.  I hope you have a great one!  See you Monday!

4 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Too cute, great card for folks like me that always seem to forget dates.

Amazing coloring, you have that special touch on bringing the images to life.

Stay warm if it's blustery cold where you are.

Hugs, Lori m

Tammy said...

Lynne's drawing of hands are always wonderful! Love the image and the fun sentiments you used! Have a great crafty weekend!

bumblebee creations said...

great card! We will miss your awesome cards, and wit over the weekend!

nwilliams6 said...

This new image by Lynne is wonderful - I love how realistic it looks (some of that is your awesome coloring though). Such a fun card! Hugz!