Tuesday, January 22, 2013

secret crush

Hi everyone! Was your Monday as busy as mine? I was swamped at work all day long and came home to more stuff to do on the computer with Squigglefly! Let's hope today is a little slower paced.

 Yesterday's Outlawz Greeting Card challenge was Anything Goes! I always love those because you don't have to do too much thinking - just make a card! Here's the one I made



Isn't this such a sweet image? It's a new one in Squigglefly's store by artist Lynne Stansbery called Oh, Please Be Mine! I colored the image with Copic markers and chalked with some yellow in the background.  I always seem to use yellow for that, but it always seems to be best!

The sentiment was computer generated.  I added a little crocheted heart with a pin that I stuck some beads on.  Overall, it's a pretty simple card.

I still haven't made a card for Squigglefly's challenge, but I hope to do it sometime this week!  please play along with us!  It's a great way to win free images - and you get to pick!   Even if you don't play, you need to go see what the design team has done - they made some fabulous cards to inspire you!

Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Fantastic Holly! Love the precious sentiment and the background is so pretty! Love the heart and stickpin!

bumblebee creations said...

This is just awesome Holly--I love your chalking-it is always fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

How very cute!!!

Brat / Terri

wannabcre8tive said...

What a sweet image and you have colored it beautifully.