Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tara's Valentine

Hi everyone! My boss's six year old daughter, Tara is a huge fan of Justin Bieber. She told me that when she was in kindergarten, she told her friends that Justin Bieber was her dad! Anyway, when I saw this new image from Fawn Palmer at Squigglefly, I knew that this Valentine's Day was the day to introduce puns to Tara by making her this



Image - A Happy Beaver by Fawn Palmer The image comes with a couple more sentiments, but this one was perfect for Tara. I colored the image with Copic markers and then stamped some grass sprigs over the ground.  I used a wood grain embossing folder on the pink piece in the background.    I know this will make her laugh.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday!  This has been a long week for some reason.  See you then!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Holly, she's going to love it! Wonderful Valentine!

bumblebee creations said...

too cute! Love your grass-always so real looking!

Shawna said...

Oh this is just too cute and clever! Love it Holly!!!!