Monday, February 18, 2013

Birthday Bears

Hi everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was quiet, but that's how I like them! I did get lots of play time in! Here are a couple of birthday cards I made for birthdays coming up next month. I used one of my favorite shy bears drawn by Lynne Stansbery. This particular one is called Shy Bear Bouquet Bear

I printed the sentiment on to the paper in a brown color.  The image was colored with Copic markers.








These are both pretty simple cards, but now I've got two more cards to add to my stash for March birthdays!

Brock is doing really great with his knee since his surgery.  He's not even having to use crutches anymore, and he's started his exercises and is not experiencing much pain at all.  My bruise is greatly improved, and the goose egg knot is just about gone!

Wishing you all a happy start to your week!

7 comments:

Linda W. said...

Glad for good news Holly for both of you1 I love the shy bears - and I do not have this one - so you know what that means! but you do such beautiful work it's always a treasure to stop over here! Many hugz for your Monday!

Shawna said...

I had a wee bit of a problem with shutting down my computer last night, but it worked out great ----- whatever happened brought your blog back up into my email program instead of Blogger Reader! Computers --- scary sometimes. Love these cards Holly!

Tammy said...

Beautiful birthday card and such a precious Shy Bear image! Glad to hear the news continues to be good from your house!

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful cards, Holly. I love the yellow flowers and how you have colored them.

Glad that Brock is off the crutches and that your goose egg is about gone.

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! I just love these shy bears!! :) You make me want to pull one out again!! And the yellows make them look so happy!! HUGS

nwilliams6 said...

So sweet - I haven't seen the bears on a card yet and I love this! Lynne is soooo talented and so are you.

So glad Brock is doing well too - Knee surgery is no picnic but it is sooo worth it.

Hugz!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Both so adorable - love the colours in your flowers! This is one of my favourite SB images too!!