Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bug Hugs

Hi everyone! Today is another Teaparty at Splitcoast Stampers. Our cards this week are going to an 83 year old woman who has broken both of her legs - can you imagine?! And, this is the second time she's been in rehab for breaking her legs! anyway, she loves lots of things including ladybugs, so I made her a card with one of the newer images at Squigglefly called Ladybug In Love. I love this image because not only is it cute as can be, but it's a great one for all kinds of occasions! Of course, it's great for Valentines Day, but I think it is a good birthday card image and thinking of you image as well!



I colored this with Copic markers and chalked the sky.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I got all of my valentine cards addressed and ready to mail out yesterday!  I spent some time over the weekend making a bunch of valentines like the first three in THIS POST.  They make up really quickly!

Be sure to take some time this week to play in Squigglefly's challenge!  It's one I'm going to try hard to play in before the week gets away from me!

4 comments:

Lisa M said...

Oh good grief, that's horrible AND her second time. The poor thing!! I'll be keeping her in my prayers and your card will definitely put a smile on her face. :D That sentiment is AWESOME!
hugs,
Lisa x

Tammy said...

Fantastic! Love all the red and black and the sentiment is just priceless!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is way cute, Holly. I love this little lady bug. The dotted paper and the dotted border is so perfect to go with your little dotted lady bug.

nwilliams6 said...

This is a perfect teaparty card for Marian - she is going to love that ladybug (great image and super coloring). That sentiment is perfect too! All around a very happy card! Hugz!