Saturday, February 2, 2013

Doodle Bloom

Hi everyone! did you see the wonderful new images at Squigglefly? Here's a quick one layer I card I made with the new Doodle Bloom by Jane Beljo. I combined it with the Birthday Wishes  sentiment by Jess Holland.




I colored the image with Copic markers and the added a little yellow button in the center of the big flower.  Doesn't it make a sweet birthday card?    This is another card that is so quick to make that I may make several to have on hand.  I think rounding the corners will be a nice touch of some of them!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!  We got out in the woods for a hike today and the dogs are tired but happy.  See you on Monday!

7 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Very pretty, love the bright colors and it makes me think, "spring", with a warm and fuzzy feeling. Right now, I'm freezing, stay warm.

Hugs, Lori m

Tammy said...

Fabulous CAS card, and great colors and coloring!

Linda W. said...

Just gorgeous Holly - you are right that I need to make some of these to have on hand. So little work - omgoodness with such beauty! Hugz and have a great Sunday!

wannabcre8tive said...

So bright and cheerful. I love how you colored it. I can't wait to see real blooms in the yards with a warm breeze flowing. :)

Shawna said...

I love the addition of the button and I think rounding the corners is a great idea --- just a little extra touch. Wish we could get out in the woods. While there's no snow left on any of the roads, it's still a foot and half deep in yards and everywhere there is no reflected heat to melt it. Burger is positively INSANE!!!! I've managed to jam my wrist during a fall, dropped oak firewood on the same foot a couple of days apart, and ran into a door in the middle of the night ;-) I just love winter.....

bumblebee creations said...

I love this new image!! I just used it on a card this weekend too, but I forgot to photograph mine to share!!! : ( Well, after seeing yours, it is just as well!! : )

Judy said...

Super cute card, and wonderfully colored.

xo
Judy