Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Featuring Daisies That Pop!

hi everyone! Well, here's another card i wanted to make over the weekend but couldn't because of my printer. This was done for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers on Sunday. The original card I CASED is so much better than mine that I'm hesitant to even point you in the direction of it, but you can see it here I followed her layout and even liked the sentiment enough to make my own as similar as possible.  If you like the sentiment I'm offering it to you for free below the card.



I used the Daisy Pops image by Diana Garrison and colored the image with Copic markers.  The middle of the flowers are filled in with yellow stickles.  I sponged the background with blue and green inks.
The little green dots by the sentiment are rain dots.  I'm running out of those and am thinking about getting some of the skittles that I've seen people using.

Here's the sentiment I promised!



Wishing you a great hump day!  Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

How bright and sunny! This is a happy card.

Thank you for the fun sentiment. I will need to put that thing to work!

Terri / Brat

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Your card is so pretty! I love the flowers, colors and coloring!

Tammy said...

I think you card is great, don't know what you're seeing that you are not happy about. Love the great colors!! Thanks for the sentiment!

bumblebee creations said...

oh for spring to arrive!!! I can't wait--love this card Holly!! Thanks for the freebie--it is a great one!

nwilliams6 said...

What fun those flowers are and your sentiment is wonderful (TFS). This is such a happy card - I needed to see it this early morning! Fun, fun, fun. Hugz!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks for the freebie Holly! Just strolling through your blog for some SF inspiration!!! Love the CAS card and you did a great CASE!!