Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In the Moood for Love!

Hi everyone!   the Teaparty this week is to make a valentine for a sweet couple, Sara and Leavie.  Sara was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago and appeared to be doing fine until recently they discovered a tumor in the same spot and the cancer has spread to the bones in her upper body.  Sara loves cows so I was especially happy to have a great reason to go back to some of my favorite Squigglefly series - the Divine Bovines.  I just love those images!  I chose to use the Divine Bovine Valentine.  this one comes with so many hilarious sentiments!



I took a tumble over the weekend and bruised my derriere pretty good!  I was watching the dogs outside and trying to get them to come into the back yard.  I stupidly walked backwards toward the gate while watching and calling them and I tripped over this frame that holds a chair hammock and fell down with my rear end colliding with the other leg of the frame!  It hurts to sit for sure!  I am turning several lovely shades of purple and blue too!


6 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute and so perfect for Sara and Levi. Nancy will love it with the cows on it.

bumblebee creations said...

hmmm...lovely shades of blue and purple bruises, huh? OUCH!!! Makes my rear hurt just thinking of it!!

christine pethers said...

you want arnica gel for the bruising

Judy said...

giggle..this is just too cute. I love cards like this.

xo
Judy

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
This made me smile - it's totally adorable and will deliver many cheers!

nwilliams6 said...

This remains one of Mom's favorites! Thanks again for sending it! You are wonderful. So sorry about your accident. YOu were lucky - that happened to my Mom once and she broke her hip. Glad you are getting better. Hugz!