Friday, February 8, 2013

It's All Worthwhile

Hi everyone. Yay for Fridays, right? Today I've got a card I made for the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge where the twist is Valentines! I used the newly released Up Close And Personal image by Lynne Stansbery. It comes with the sentiment I used plus one more.


I just love the image and enjoyed coloring it. I used Copic markers and then matted it with some red card stock.  The sentiment was divided into two parts and also matted with the red card stock.  The card base is made from some glossy black card stock.  The little hearts on the lower part of the sentiment were waste parts from a border die I have.  

I hope you have a great Friday!

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

OMGoodness this is so gorgeous Holly! I love it to pieces! Yepper, another digi I have to have! LOL!

Tammy said...

Wow, wow, wow! The dark background really makes the red pop! Fantastic card!

bumblebee creations said...

loving this -really like the fact that you put it on shiny paper! Great image...and as always ...colored up perfectly!!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and wonderfully colored.

Shawna said...

Your coloring is so perfect, it looks like this was printed. Great card, great job!