Monday, February 4, 2013

Love Is Going To Pot

Hi everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was good, but as usual went by way to quickly. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped, and unfortunately that too is far to usual! I have woken up the past few nights with a really stiff neck. It's driving me crazy. I think I need a new pillow and I have the hardest time finding a good pillow. any suggestions? Have you seen the infomercial for the "best pillow ever"? I saw that pillow at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and it does not look like it would be very comfortable at all.

 Today there is a brand new challenge at the Squigglefly blog. As you know Squigglefly just had a release of new images over the weekend, so be sure to go see what the talented team has done this week!

 One challenge I made a card for yesterday was the Paper Ala Mode challenge at the Outlawz. The challenge is to use the word LOVE or make a heart shaped project. here's my entry


i used a new image at Squigglefly by Cheryl Alger called Plant A Seed Of Love.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I thought about adding a little sparkle to the heart shaped flowers, but ended up not doing it.  I found some pretty watercolored looking designer paper with little hearts scattered on it and I thought the soft colors went well with the image.  Then I tied a piece of pink yarn around the card and through a bead that has the word LOVE on it.

Have a great Monday!


6 comments:

Linda W. said...

This image is going to be one of my favorites. Marvelous card Holly!

bumblebee creations said...

super cute--love the papers-they match the image so perfectly!

Tammy said...

Aww, sweet image and the background paper is perfect! Love the little 'love'!

nwilliams6 said...

Love all the pink and the soft shading - very comforting card and very cute image. Darling! Hugz!

SuzQ said...

Love the card! Hey, I found a great pillow at Sears. It's a king size and has something in it thats like feathers. It conforms to your neck like a dream. Then I just use another flat king behind it. I'll see if I can find a number for you if your interested. Just let me know.

SuzQ said...

what a pretty card! I found a pillow at Sears, king size. It has something inside it that is like feathers. It conforms to your neck like a dream. I then found a flat king I use behind it at sears. Let me know if you want me to look for a number. SQ