Friday, February 22, 2013

Mooood Music

Hi everyone and yay for Friday! Thanks for all the get well wishes yesterday! I'm ready for us to both be over all of this mess, but I'm way better off than my husband is! To those of you who got all the snow - lucky you! All we got was a lot of rain. I don't know why it was raining when it was about 33 degrees outside!

 Remember when I made the Divine Bovine Valentine for the Teaparty? Well, my first thought was to make a card using the Divine Bovine Bath image. I had this card all ready when I changed my mind.  I kept the image I colored though and made it into a birthday card instead!


I colored the image with Copic markers and the sentiment is computer generated.  I used stickles for the bubbles.  The Divine Bovine cards always tickle me, I don't know why except I do love puns!

My plans for the day are to finish work and then get to the grocery store and do my grocery shopping for the week.  I already have my menu planned, so I can do all of my cooking tomorrow and have Sunday set aside for crafting!  I hope you all have a great weekend, and I will see you back here on Monday with a new Squigglefly challenge!  In the mean time, there is still time for you to play in the current challenge HERE

7 comments:

Lisa M said...

Hahahaha...'mooood' music..I love that!! Awesome card Holly, really made me smile. :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Lenoria said...

Thanks for the laugh! I love this card and the image would be perfect for my daughter. I try to think of something "different" for her and she loves cows and horses so I think I am off to grab this image. Have a great weekend.

Elaine A said...

Now this is just too cute Holly! I love it!

Elaine Allen

bumblebee creations said...

oh Holly- I love the sentiment!! What a great-fun card!

Tammy said...

Goodness, you are so organized, I need to borrow some of your skills! Fun card and great sentiment! Love the sparkly bubbles!

Judy said...

Awww..giggle/snicker...what is it about cows that we love so? I dunno either, but this is so CUTE!!!

xo

Reflections from Granny said...

Awesome card, I think this is just adorable.

Hope you and your hubby are both doing better now? It sounds like the New Year started off on a bad note for you both.

Feel better, hugs, Lori m