Tuesday, February 26, 2013

There's A Full Moon

Hi everyone!  Well, I have a printer now.  It's not brand new, but it works and that's what matters!  I e mailed HP about the cartridges and they said they'd be happy to give me one time exchange on my cartridges provided the new printer was new - so looks like that ship has sailed!  I'll hang on to the info though just in case this printer fails on me and I do end up getting a new one.  I have to say that I think it's pretty crappy you can't get at least a partial refund from HP on un-opened ink cartridges.  They have a warranty date of November 2014 stamped on the package!

So, one of the challenges I wanted to make a card for before my printer quit was the Outlawz Clean and Simple challenge which is to feature a full moon on your card.  I am pretty sure they are not talking about the type of full moon my card shows, but this is what they got!


I printed the sentiment and cut a window out to let part of the image show through.  Here's the inside of the card


come on, you knew it was coming right?  The image is one from Marlene Shaw called You Deserve the Moon.  It comes with a sentiment, but not the one shown on my card.

I colored the image with Copic markers and chalked around the background some in yellow.   I hope it made you laugh or at least smile!  Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

Shawna said...

Too funny!!!

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness!! too cute Holly!!

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness!! too cute Holly!!

Lenoria said...

Yes, it made me laugh!

Charlene Mitchell said...

ha ha ha! Love it Holly! Create CAS card for the full moon challenge!!!!

Betsey Terry said...

love it!! Did you try selling your cartridges on eBay or Craigslist? at least you might be able to recover something!

Tammy said...

Snicker, snicker, snort, snort! Too, too funny! I declare you the winner!

Linda W. said...

OMGoodness, only you could pull this off Holly! Blogger would have cancelled me! LOL! Very cute, truly, and I "might" try it someday!

Dixieglitzie said...

you always leave me smiling holly...this is CrAzY funny:)

nwilliams6 said...

This is hysterical! What a great idea! Fun, fun, fun and then some!

When it comes to printers and ink - I have just said to myself it is a necessary evil. I hate all the money it costs for ink, something is always messing up, and the companies never seem to care. I wish Apple made a printer as I seem to love stuff they have something to do with. I need to write them and suggest it. Glad you got your problem resolved! Hugz!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute. Love it.

Reflections from Granny said...

Love it, this gave me such a chuckle this morning. Hugs, Lori m