Friday, March 8, 2013

Fairy Beary Hugs

Hi everyone! Not much going on to talk about so I'll just get right to my card. I used one of the newest images in Squigglefly's store. It's by Diane Carubia and is called
  Fairy Beary Hugs.




I colored this with Copic markers and chalked the sky with some blue.  I added a little bit of glitter to the fairy wings.  I still may add a sentiment to this.  I think it needs a little something in one of the lower corners.

I'm happy for the weekend and am looking forward to playing with the dogs in the beautiful weather we have in the forecast for tomorrow.  Sunday we are supposed to get rain and that will make the perfect crafting day!

Wishing you all a great day!  Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Linda W. said...

Really darling Holly - you can always use EASTER HUGS or SPRING HUGS for a sentiment 9Just thinking) - colors are great!

Shawna said...

Adorable! Love the background DPs that you used, and the hair looks almost like it has gloss over it where you have the highlights.

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
This is such an adorable card!! The face of the little girl is too cute - and your coloring is wonderful.

Tammy said...

Fantastic! Love the adorable image, especially her socks and sandals! Great background!

nwilliams6 said...

I adore how you did her hair. This is soooo cute! Love your sweet card. Hugz!

Di said...

This is just gorgeous!! thankyou for using my image
Hugs Di x