Monday, March 11, 2013

Furry Diva

Good morning everyone! Do you hate this whole time change thing as much as I do? It just throws me off in little ways and takes me about a week to regulate my sleep again. One thing that hasn't changed is that it's Monday and that means there's a new challenge on the Squigglefly blog! Swing by and see what this week's challenge is all about!

 Today's card is one I made for a challenge at the Outlawz where the theme was "pets". I finished the card in time, but then failed to take the photo and get it uploaded.




I used an older image by Lynne Stansbery called Doxie Diva. It's such a cute one and there are so many dog lovers in my life that I will have no trouble finding someone to send this card to!  I colored the image with copic markers and used some little blue rain dots on the side.

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Super cute and adorable card, love the sunglasses!

bumblebee creations said...

what a cute card -love how you have colored up your pup!! Off to check out the new challenge!

Linda W. said...

Love the simplicity of the card and yet the totally darling pooch and your coloring Holly!

Crickets Creations said...

Oh my gosh, I love this. I have a Dachshund named Cooper, so doxies are close to my heart. Awesome job.

Judy said...

How sweet! Love those blues and that adorable image.

xo

nwilliams6 said...

Fun card! I love Lynne's images! You know that my nieces have spaniels that have sunglasses and they really wear them! They even have more than one set to match their various other outfits. Their hunting outfits are the best. Hugz!