Friday, March 29, 2013

Over An Egg

Hi everyone! Happy Good Friday to you. I hope you all are blessed with a beautiful weekend and have a glorious Easter this weekend! As promised, I have two cards to share with you today that use the Over An Egg image by Fawn Palmer.



Both were colored with Copic markers.  The first one uses a sentiment that comes with the image (there's another sentiment as well).  I used some little rain dots on either side of the sentiment and added three loops of ribbon to the side of the image.  The egg has glitter on the dots.





The second card uses a sentiment that comes with the On An Egg image I used yesterday.  I glittered the dots on this one as well, and used a paper prima flower in place of the flower in the image.




There's only a couple of more days to save 15% at Squigglefly by using the code spring15, and also to play in Squigglefly's challenge!  If you're lucky enough to have today off, why not spend some of it playing?

5 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

These are adorable. I love the image and especially like the ones on dotted paper to match the egg.

Tammy said...

Adorable! Love, love the 'eggs'tra sentiment, you are so clever!

Faith A said...

Such fun cards, love them

bumblebee creations said...

both are great! Loving the sentiments! I cleaned windows all day-no time to play : (
I am going to go to the movie tonight with Emily-we are going to see the Croods, it looks cute!

Reflections from Granny said...

This is adorable, love the little bit of sparkle.

Happy Easter to you and all, hugs, Lori m