Thursday, March 28, 2013

Speckled Eggs For Easter

Hi everyone! Well our designer had to reschedule our appointment to today so I don't have anything to tell you about the floors. I do have a couple of Easter cards to share with you today though! These both use On An Egg by Fawn Palmer.




The first one has a sentiment that comes with the image.  I used Copic markers to color the image and added glitter to the dots on the egg.  I think the image is so cute!

This second one uses the same image, but this sentiment comes with another image by Fawn called Over An Egg.  I have cards made with that image to share with you tomorrow.  On this second card I used some liquid applique on the egg dots and puffed them up.  I like the added texture it gives.



I hope you have a great day!  

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh I bet you're disappointed, hope the designers don't make you wait too long! Your Easter cards are fantastic! Love the fun backgrounds of each and of course, the images themselves are adorable!

bumblebee creations said...

these are totally adorable--love them both! love the sentiments-specially the first one!

Desire Fourie said...

Such sweet Easter creations. Love the design papers.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Faith A said...

Wonderful creations, love the sentiment on the first one