Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Bath

Hi everyone! Yesterday I woke up to rain and came home from work in the blinding sun and blue skies. Our weather has been so nuts. Everything is in full bloom here and so pretty, but I am not looking forward to summer at all.

 Today's card is one I made for the challenge on the Squigglefly blog last week, but I got busy and never posted it.



The image is a new one from Diane Carubia called Bathing Bear.  I colored it with copic markers and added some glitter on the bear's wings.   You can't see in the photo very well, but I did chalk some blue for the sky.  The sentiment is from a set by  Michelle Bertuzzi called
Birdie Birthday Set and I paper pieced the little bird.   I thought with the little birds in the image that this sentiment was the perfect match.

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness another image I have to get now---enabler!! : ) Love it Holly!

Tammy said...

Adorable card! Thanks for the reminder that we will all be needing our spring bath soon! Too much snow from yesterday to do it today though!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute. I like the shades of greens and blues you used.

Terri

Lisa M said...

The image is terrific Holly, but I really really love how you added the sentiment down in the green. The little blue bird is ADORABLE there. :)

Faith A said...

AWOL for a while, but I have now found you again, and have caught up, so glad I have, as I have had a while of chuckling.

Love this card by the way.