Friday, March 1, 2013

Sweet Easter Bunny

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I really hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. Today I am only working half a day and then hubby and I are taking the dogs out to the woods for a much needed walk. We will let them spend as long as they want out there! We only have a few more days left before it becomes too warm to venture into the woods and we want to take advantage of the few remaining days of winter.

I'm super excited about tomorrow's release at Squigglefly! There are so many great images that I can't wait for you to see! Plus, during the entire month of March you can save 15% by entering the code "spring15"!  You have probably seen some of the new images already from the design team. I have one today by Diana Garrison that I think is so sweet. It's called Sweet Bunny and is perfect for spring time and Easter cards, or you could just make it an anytime kind of card by changing the sentiment to "Somebunny loves you"!



I colored the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with a circle nestabilities die.  The wording is computer generated on to some lavender card stock and I rounded the corners.  It's a very simple card, but the sweet image is showcased.    I almost gave him a cottontail with a pom pom or some faux flower soft, but I think he's cute just the way he is!

I hope you have a really fun weekend.  I will be back on Monday with the new Squigglefly challenge, but you still have time to play in this week's challenge!

7 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

I love this little bunny he is so very cute xx

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so sweet. Great coloring.

Loster said...

What a cute little bunny! Your team has been teasing us all week about the new release - can't wait!

bumblebee creations said...

oh how cute this is!!! I hope to get some time to play in my craft room this weekend!

Tammy said...

Precious image and wonderfully colored! The look on the bunny's face is so sweet!

Lisa M said...

Would you believe that we picked the house we live in now because I saw bunnies in the yard? So when I saw your card I knew it was a winner! Beautiful work Holly. It's a gorgeous Easter card. :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Stef H said...

like the simplicty of this one.

hugs :)