Monday, March 25, 2013

Two Little Bunnies

Hi everyone! I really hope you enjoyed your weekend. Mine was busy and I feel very sleep deprived! I am happy to say that I did get a few cards made though. Here are a couple of Easter cards I made using the same Hoppy Bunny image by  Diane Carubia.


This first one was colored with Copic markers and I pierced around the edges.  The border on the right is a Fiskars border punch.  I punched two pieces and then butted them up against each other.   The sentiment is from Fawn Palmer's image A Baby And A Bunny.  



I really love how this second card turned out.  I colored the image with Copic markers, but this time I cut the bunny out and popped him up over the circle.  The sentiment on this one comes from Fawn Palmer's image called Over An Egg.   


I am entering these in the Outlawz Copic marker challenge which has an Easter/Spring theme.  Speaking of challenges, today is a brand new challenge on Squigglefly's blog.  I hope you'll take a look at what the design team has done, and please play with us!    Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Precious card Holly! Love the cute image and the sentiments are perfect!

Shawna said...

Wonderful cards Holly! Love the decorative edge on the first one and the piercing, too. Love the layering and main color of the second one. That's such a cute image!

Linda W. said...

Darling image - and your coloring is awesome Holly! I really like working with this fun bunny too - but you've given me new layout ideas on my cards - as usual! Thanks dear!

Lenoria said...

These are both wonderful cards, I especially like your idea of using two border cuts to make a completely different border!

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Both of your cards are extra adorable. I really love the second card where you've cut the cute bunny out and popped him up.

Faith A said...

Both really great cards particulaly like the pink border.

Stef H said...

awwww. super cute. been thinking of you lately so stopping in to say hi and HAPPY EASTER. hope all is well. nothing new to report here... all is well as usual.

hugs :)

Di said...

Oh How gorgeous!!! love this card, thankyou for using my image
Hugs Di xxx

nwilliams6 said...

Darling! That bunny is a sweetie and your cards came out too cute! These are some precious Easter cards. Love your shading and colors. Happy Easter! Hugz!