Sunday, April 7, 2013

Don't Miss This!

Hi everyone. Long time, no see! I apologize for being away for so long with no explanation, but there have been a lot of things taking me away from blogging lately. I still can't tell you that all is fine now and I'll be back to blogging full time, but I do have a card to share with you today!



This image is one called Mailbox and it's drawn by Diana Garrison. If you were on Squigglefly's page right after the release, then you probably missed seeing this as well as another one called Dove. We missed getting these two included at first, and I didn't want you to miss them too! I colored this image with Copic markers, and I printed the sentiment on to some designer paper.  The only added embellishment is some stitching in the lower right corner and a piece of purple ribbon that wraps around the designer paper.

I hope your weekend is going great, and I hope that I find some time to make some cards so that I can blog again this next week!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I've missed you Holly! Wonderful card, love the image! Hope what is keeping you from crafting rights itself soon!

Shawna said...

Sweet card Holly --- and whatever you are dealing with, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Things WILL settle down; sometimes it just takes awhile.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Such a gorgeous image & I know what you mean about life getting in the way of blogging. :-) Big time. I hope some of the things that are keeping you away are loads of fun too! Happy Spring xo

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
You did a beautiful job with this new image - lovely card! (I am in the process of coloring this one too).

bumblebee creations said...

This is awesome!! I love all the new images--bought one today for myself!

Faith A said...

Aw! this card has to be for me, after all I am a long way from you LOL.

Love the card, hope all gets better for you soon.
x

Judy said...

Sure have missed your pretties, and glad to see you sharing one. Hope all is well with you.

xo