Monday, May 6, 2013

Hugs At The Outlawz

Hi everyone.  I hope you had a good weekend.  I am happy to say that my mojo made a slight return this weekend.  I got all of my errands and weekend cooking done on Saturday and spent most of Sunday working on cards.  

I thought the Clean and Simple challenge at the Outlawz would be a good way to start, and their theme - Hug A Pet was one that I loved.  I thought the My Doggie image by Lynne Stansbery at Squigglefly was the perfect image for the challenge too.  I mean you can get more in with the Hug A Pet theme than this can you?



The image comes with this sentiment as well as several others.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut one of the flowers out of the designer paper I used in the background as an embellishment.

There's a new challenge happening at the Squigglefly blog today!  I hope you'll come play along with us!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow Holly, I'd say your mojo is back in top form! Wonderful card and sentiment! Love the fabulous background!

wannabcre8tive said...

Awwww, this is adorable, I love the image and you have colored it fabulously.

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous card Holly--off to check out the new challenge!

Faith A said...

What a lovely sentiment and and a lovely image to go with it. A fabulous card

*Vicki* said...

I couldn't resist to tell you how precious this creation is Holly!! Love that image and sweet sentiment together! Hope you're doing well!! HUGS :)

nwilliams6 said...

One of my fav images of all time and you did a wonderful job with your coloring on it. Such a sweet card. Makes my heart smile. Hugz!