Friday, May 3, 2013

Making A Splash!


Hi again!  I don't know if you noticed or not, but Squigglefly has released all of their May images a few days early!  Go check the store out and be sure to see that we have two new artists this month!  That's right, Dawn Collins and Pamela Lehto have joined Squigglefly's artists!  I know you will love their images.  I slowly feel my creativity returning and plan on spending tomorrow creating as many cards as I can!  

Today I've got another card I made while trying to coax my mojo back into existence.  I used an image by Cheryl Alger called Polly Swims In The Bath   


I colored the image with Copic markers and printed it out twice so I could pop her out a bit.  The sentiment is computer generated and I added a couple of buttons on either side of the sentiment.  I also added some glitter to the soap bubbles for a little extra fun.

I think it's a darling image and I enjoyed coloring it.  The layout was kept fairly simple so I didn't scare my mojo away!

Thanks for checking in to my blog!  Hopefully I'll have a full week of cards to share with you next week!  Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card Holly and I love, love the image and great colors!

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a sweet card. That image is so cute. I love that she has the "armies" on in the tub. Great coloring.

Anonymous said...

How CUTE !
Love all the colors and layout.
Lillian

Carolyn Cochran said...

She's so cute Holly! LOVE the colors!
Carolyn

Becky said...

Hi Holly, this is just adorable.

bumblebee creations said...

very cute! Love the sentiment--and I really can't imagine you with no MOJO!! : )

Faith A said...

Such a cutie, love it