Monday, May 20, 2013

Squigglefly Challenge!

Hi everyone!  So sorry to tell you that I don't have a card to share with you today, and I may be absent most of the week.  As you know the tilers are coming today to start laying the tile in our house.  I spent most of the weekend getting the last of the furniture and stuff moved to other rooms.  This means that my craft room is not the sanctuary it usually is and I had zero craft time over the weekend!

I do want to remind you that a new challenge is up on Squigglefly's blog - so go play along if you are lucky enough to have some free time to play in your craft room!

2 comments:

Maria A. said...

Oh, no worries!! I know what it means to have workers in your house!!! I hope all goes well and they finish in a promptly manner so you can go back to your stamp room and let the creative juices flow again!!

bumblebee creations said...

Can't wait to see pics of your new floors!!