Friday, June 7, 2013

A Blue Elephant

Good morning, and happy Friday!  I have another card that I started before the floor renovation, but just finished up this past weekend.  I used an image called Ellie from one of Squigglefly's newest artists, Dawn Collins.   It was colored with Copic markers.  I used a colored pencil to lightly color some of the flowers in the designer paper.  I wanted a little bit of pink to go with the pink I used to color the flower in the image.  


The sentiment was computer generated.  I used Stampin Up's word window punch to cut it out and accented it with a couple of gems.  I think this image would make a cute baby card too.

I took my camera to work the other day a filmed the baby chicks.  I check on them several times a day, and once I saw them all sleeping at the same time.  It was so cute!  I was hoping to catch them all sleeping like that when I had my camera, but it didn't happen.  Anyway, once I get it uploaded to the computer I will share it with you all so you can see them.

I hope you have a really great weekend!  See you all here on Monday!

4 comments:

Linda W. said...

Can't wait to see those chicks! I really wanted to have laying hens this year but things didn't work out. And with all the fox and coyotes I just haven't got the heart to maybe lose one or two as the summer wears on. I love the idea of the window pane backgrd on your card, Holly, and I too at first thought baby card! :) Have a good one.

Tammy said...

Super cute card and image Holly! Love the background and layout!

Pammie said...

How cute Ellie is... and your card is great... love it

bumblebee creations said...

I lo e love love this new little elephant! SO super cute!