Monday, June 17, 2013

Thistle

Hi everyone!  I really enjoyed the weekend.  It didn't seem to go by as fast as they normally do.  I feel like I got a lot accomplished.  I even made enough cards to share one every day this week!

The card I'm sharing today was done for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  The card I cased is this one.


My image is drawn by Diana Garrison for Squigglefly and is called Thistle.  I love the image and really enjoyed coloring it.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the side and stuck pearls on the intersections of it.

There's a brand new challenge at Squigglefly's blog today!  Go take a look and try to play along!
Enjoy your Monday!


5 comments:

Linda W. said...

Beautifully colored thistle! Love your card's vibrantcy Holly! So "this'll" be wishing you a great day dear! (get it?)

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, Holly. I love the image and you have colored it wonderfully.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and wonderfully colored! Love the gorgeous background, perfect color!

Faith A said...

GORGEOUS

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Beautiful card - and very elegant! I've never been one to use many shades of purple, plum, etc., but I have to say that this is so pretty - and I love the greens and purples - I think I need to be trying this combo!