Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time To Celebrate

Good morning!  I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and had to leave work early to go to it.  I got there and waited 30 minutes and then was told that he had to leave to go deliver a baby, so I had to re-schedule my appointment for Friday.  I hate when that happens!

I've got a cute anniversary card to share with you today.  This image is drawn by Diane Carubia and is called A Time To Celebrate.


I colored it with Copic markers and added a bit of stickles to the champagne bubbles.  The sentiment was computer generated directly on to the designer paper.

Have a happy Hump Day!




7 comments:

Stef H said...

i sure hope it doesn't happen ofen!!!!

super cute card. the look on the girl bear is just too cute.

hugs :)

Linda W. said...

That is a darling image by Carubia! A must have for me! Love your card coloring Holly!

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Your card is so adorable and the cute image is colored wonderfully!! I know what you mean about waiting and cancellations! They should deduct our wait time from their invoices!

bumblebee creations said...

Totally adorable!! LOve this image and of course you have colored it up just perfectly!

Tammy said...

Fabulous card and fabulous image! Great colors!

nwilliams6 said...

I made a card with this image last month and hadn't seen it on any other cards yet - I love yours! Great colors and your bubbly looks super. Hugz!

Di said...

Oh How cute Holly!!
Thankyou so much
Hugs Di xxx