Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Birds and Ladybugs

Good morning everyone!  I'm in a real hurry this morning, so let's just get right to the card!



The image is one of three in a set called Birds and Ladybugs by Cheryl Alger.   The image is one from Jess Holland called A Little Birdie.  The image is colored with Copic markers and I added some stickles to the water.

Busy day at work yesterday.  The phones and internet were down which means we had to get a little creative to get our calls from the answering service!  On the plus side, it did give me time to catch up on the work I was behind in from being away for a couple of days!  I am hoping the phone and internet service are back today though.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card and sweet image!

Pammie said...

What an absolutely darling card. The colors are just great. Makes me appreciate the birdies that visit my birdbath.

Stef H said...

this is adorable. great image and love the colors!

bumblebee creations said...

ADORABLE!! loving the paper colors you used! cute how you added the button to the sentiment too!