Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Floral Birthday

Hi everyone!  I hope your week is off to a good start.  We have been enjoying the unusually cool evenings here so much!  I don't think I've ever seen it get in the sixties at night during July, but it's just fabulous!

Here's a card I made over the weekend.  It's a pretty clean and simple card.  I wanted the image to be the main focus.  The image is one from Pamela Lehto called Flower Cake, and the sentiment is one of my most used sentiments by Jess Holland called Birthday Wishes.



The image was colored with Copic markers and then cut out and mounted on to the designer paper.  The sentiment was printed directly on to the paper.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a great day!



2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

ohhhhh....is this ever pretty!! love how you have colored it up Holly!

Tammy said...

Glad you are enjoying the cool temps! Wonderful card, the flowers on the cake are brilliant and wonderfully colored!