Tuesday, July 23, 2013

You Have My Heart

Hi everyone!  Thank you so much for the birthday wishes yesterday!  I had a really nice birthday - first of all we got some rain!  We needed it so badly too.  It rained in the morning, and then another really good downpour yesterday evening.  After work I was met at a restaurant by my husband and youngest daughter who treated us to chips, cheese dip, and a birthday Margarita!  Then one of my sisters surprised me with homemade stuffed artichokes and some gourmet cupcakes!  

Today's card came together really quickly.  I used one of the newest images from Diana Garrison called You Have My Heart .  It's colored with copic markers and the heart has glitter added to it.  I chalked the sky.   The sentiment was computer generated, and then I cut out the cloud shape with a die.  


I hope you have a fabulous day!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated BIRTHDAY !!
with Lots of Hugs !
Many, Many More !
Love,
Lillian M

rocqee said...

Love the card and a belated Happy Birthday to you?! Sounds like a very happy day for you.

Tammy said...

Absolutely precious! Love the soft colors!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute. Love the little blue bird and the blingy heart. Gorgeous lace trimming as well.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

bumblebee creations said...

I love your chalked sky! This is a great fun image!

Kathy Bradley said...

Another very adorable card and sweet image!!

nwilliams6 said...

This is so lovely - the sky is so soft and the image is so sweet. Sure to make someone feel loved! Hugz!