Thursday, September 12, 2013

blessing tree

Still keeping things simple while I work my way back to crafting.  I kind of feel like if I move back to it too fast, I'll scare the creative feeling away!  This card was made with an image by Judith Hart called Blessing Tree.  




Colored with lots of different shades of red copic markers.  I later outlined the hearts with a glue pen and sprinkled on glitter.  I actually liked it better before the glitter.  I looked for a little heart charm to hang from the ribbon, but I couldn't find it.  I know it's here somewhere!

They are promising cooler weather to move in tomorrow night - into the high 50's!  Bring it on!

5 comments:

Stef H said...

fabulous!

Loster said...

Cute card. I know what you mean by adding that one e tea thing, but it looks great. Besides, experimenting is half the fun!

Shawna said...

Nice! Love the glittery outlines on the hearts.

Tammy said...

Looks to me like you've got your creativity motor rolling! Pretty card Love the sparkle!

Carolyn Cochran said...

aww I like the glitter and gingham? Very cute!