Monday, September 30, 2013

Choo Choo!

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was just wonderful.  My oldest daughter and her husband came to town for the Big Dam Bridge 100, which was a 100 mile bike tour.  While they were here, my younger daughter came over to visit with us all.  It was really a nice time.  It's been a long time since my whole family was under one roof.  We played games, talked, looked at old photos, and shared lots of laughs.  I was sorry to see the weekend end.

I did make a few cards last night though!  One was for the
  Outlawz Clean and Simple challenge which had the theme of Babies.  
I used one of Fawn Palmer's images that I think is so cute, and the sentiment that comes with it makes me giggle.  It's called Baby In A Tutu. and it comes with the sentiment I've used here as well as another one.



Here's the inside of the card


I colored with Copic markers.  This was really quick to color too!

Today there is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly blog.  I hope you'll go see what the design team has done and play along with us.  Some of them have used images that will be released next weekend so you're in for a treat sneak peek!

6 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love the sentiment.
You have colored it beautifully.

Faith A said...

Love your card as always the sentiment made me groan! but it is brilliant LOL.

Shawna said...

Fabulous coloring Holly! And how nice that you spent a wonderful weekend with family!

Tammy said...

Glad to hear your weekend was so extra special! Your card is just wonderful, love the adorable image!

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness, I just love this---so much so that I may have to scraplift this, If I may? LOVE IT!

nwilliams6 said...

I have to get this image! How funny is this!!! This would make ANYONE laugh! Wow! Hugz!