Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Everything's Okay

Hi everyone!  Wow I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted anything!  I didn't mean to just up and stop blogging without an explanation, but time passed and my creativity was on a hiatus.  I did make this one card for the Clean and Simple challenge at the Outlawz last week, but that's it!  I had all day yesterday to make cards and didn't make a single thing.  I tried, but just couldn't get into it.  I hope it comes back soon or I'll be buying Christmas cards this year!

 

This card uses an image called A-Okay by Lynne Stansbery.  It comes with the sentiment.  The challenge was to create a card to uplift someone's spirits and to have an encouraging sentiment.  I think this image pretty much fills that bill!

A new challenge started yesterday on Squigglefly's blog.  If you're lucky enough to still have your mojo - go make a card!  

7 comments:

Linda W. said...

Well I'm happy to hear the no-mojo sickness hit more than me! It's been a struggle to keep up with the challenges. But I sure love your card - that's what a person needs to do, just get into some CAS production. Doesn't matter if all my cards are CAS, as far as I'm concerned, they are still "mine" and you have done a beautiful A-Ok hand Holly!

Shawna said...

Glad to hear all's well. I have been out of it although not for lack of mojo, and I know just what you are going through. I posted that I was getting back into the swing of things and still haven't made the leap ;-)

wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute card and I love the image.
I knew it was Lynne's, I so love her work. Your coloring is so perfect on this. Great job, Holly.

Tammy said...

Smile here knowing everything is 'ok'! Fabulous card and incredible shading! Mojo comes back, sometimes it just takes a while!

Faith A said...

LOVE this and all Ok is what it is all about and I am glad it is with you except for the dreaded mojo.

I have been in the same position, just sat here with nothing happening. HOpe it comes back soon, looks like it has with this card :)

bumblebee creations said...

I love this card!! It must be just the weather or something, cuz I know I have had a hard time as well!! Your shading is amazing!!

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful coloring on this totally awesome image Holly - obviously you HAVE NOT lost your MOJO! This is so wonderful and positive and sweet! Love, love, love this. Hugz!