Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm aging

Hi all!  I hope your week is going by splendidly.  I'm just glad it's hump day and the weekend will be here before we know it!  Finally there is some rain in our forecast - for Friday, so that's even more reason to look forward to Friday getting here!

Here's a card I made for a friend who loves her wine.  I used a set called 
by Fawn Palmer.  It comes with the sentiment I used here as well as one other one.  




I colored it with Copic markers and added a dot of glitter to her necklace.   I let the designer paper colors guide me in coloring.

great news!  My friend Shawna (Paper Kisses and Inky Wishes)  is back in the blogging world!  She lost her old blog name and had to re-name it, so I wanted to give you a heads up so you can start following her again  You can find her blog Here

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

yep. i'm with ya on the wine! lovely card. like yesterday's too!

fall is just around the corner!!!!

hugs :)

Loster said...

Very cute card - I love the sentiment! Nicely colored.

Linda W. said...

Can't do wine - allergic to an ingredient they use. Bummer! I sure love this card Holly!!!

Tammy said...

Love, love your fun card and truthful telling sentiment!

bumblebee creations said...

What a super card!

Faith A said...

Oh! Holly, you just kill me with your cards, I love them ALL.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Your colouring is amazing Holly! and yep - definitely agree with the sentiment!!! TGIF!