Monday, September 9, 2013

It May Be 100...

Hi all!  What a hot weekend, and this whole week is supposed to be hot too.  With temps 100 degrees plus this weekend I decided to play in the Featured Stamper challenge and make a winter card!



The card I CASED can be see here.  My sentiment is computer generated and the image is drawn by Fawn Palmer.  It's available at Squigglefly.  It's called Winter Clothes.  I colored it with Copic markers and then cut around it and added stickles and faux flower soft.  

My muse is slowly returning piece by piece.  I am sticking with simple cards for the time being.  I did get a few cards made this weekend, so you'll see me more than once this week!  Squigglefly's blog has a new challenge today.  It's a really easy one - just use a sentiment of some kind on your card!  Even my computer generated one here qualifies!  So go take a look at what the design team has done and play along with us!


7 comments:

Tammy said...

So glad you found time to make cards! Your card today is absolutely adorable, love the image and the blues are gorgeous!

Linda W. said...

Grand idea to think snow today Holly! It's only in the 90's here today - hahaha! But I too got 6 cards done over the weekend! So glad your mojo returned - and I just love snow cards - wonder why?!

Faith A said...

What a GREAT card, love the shape of the "snow" and love the image too.

Shawna said...

Cute card! Love the embossed snowflakes and the snowline adds a fun touch! Good to see you posting Holly!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cool card. With the temp around a 100, you might be wishing for snow and cooler temps. I love this image.

bumblebee creations said...

Love your card Holly! 100 degrees? YUCK!! Glad your Mr. Mojo came back...missed your posts!

nwilliams6 said...

So sweet - love that image and your card sketch! When it is this hot it is best to imagine it is not! LOL! Hugz!