Friday, September 13, 2013

Need A Big Hug?

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so looking forward to the cooler weather that is supposed to be moving into our state later this evening.  If the weatherman is right it looks to be a great weekend weather-wise!  

A friend of mine posted on her facebook page something that said "like and share" to give me a hug because I need a hug.  So, I made this card for her.  It's Shy Bears Bear Hug by 
Lynne Stansbery.    The sentiment, which is perfect for this image as well as my friend is by 
Jess Holland and is available here.



I colored the image with Copic markers and used chalk on the grass and sky.  I also chalked the sentiment while it was still in the oval nestabilities.  The strip of brown paper behind the image was embossed and pressed through enough to look like I had sanded it.

I hope you have a great day and weekend.  I'll be back on Monday!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely wonderful card and fabulous image! Love the strip of brown texture! Enjoy your weekend!

Charlene Mitchell said...

awwwwwwww! This is just adorable Holly and who wouldn't love a hug from Shy Bears?! Fabulous and sweet card! Sending hugs to you too . . .