Monday, September 23, 2013

Two Cards and Some Freebies

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Mine was really nice - the weather was spectacular!  We got a really long, soaking in kind of rain on Friday and Saturday and Sunday was gorgeous.  I spent a lot of time outdoors with the dogs.

I didn't do much crafting, but I did make a few cards.  Today I'm sharing two cards I made for the Outlawz Friday Copic Marker challenge where the theme was Around The World.  I went to Japan for my cards using the Mewshu Pork image from Squigglefly.  I made the background Japanese writing and the sentiments on my computer.




If you'd like to use the sentiments and have a use for the background, feel free to use them!





There's a new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog today - be sure to take a look and play along with us!


7 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet cards and great background paper! Very clever!

Anonymous said...

These are so CUTE !!

Lillian M

Faith A said...

Wonderful card Holly, love the paper and the sentiments too, thank you.

Linda W. said...

Super sweet cards - love your tiger cats! Great idea with that image!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Holly, I like the adorable cat image and both designs, thank you for the freebies,
Kevin xx

bumblebee creations said...

so cute!! I love your colorings Holly!

Charlene Mitchell said...

These are both great Holly and so perfect for The Outlawz challenge. I especially like the 2nd sentiment! Thanks for sharing the freebies!