Friday, October 25, 2013

A Bear Is Featured

Hi all!  This is a card I made for the Featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  To see the card I chose to CASE, you can click HERE.  



I used an adorable image by Pamela Lehto called Pam's Girl Bear.  It's colored with Copic markers.  I added a cute flower button and a few blue rain dots on the ends of the flags.  This is the last I have of the designer paper in the background - I really loved it because the swirls are all raised dots and gives such a nice texture to cards.

Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so precious. Loving the blues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so precious. Loving the blues.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pammie said...

She is so cute and love the papers too.

Hugs, Pammie

Pammie said...

She is so cute and love the papers too.

Hugs, Pammie

Shawna said...

It does --- I love that paper! Such a cutie patootie card and so nice to see you posting more often!

Tammy said...

I agree, the background paper is beautiful! Love your sweet card, the bears are adorable!

Stef H said...

the bear looks "flocked". great job! i have that background paper too and just love it.

have a great weekend!

hugs :)