Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Circle

No, you're not seeing things - this is a REAL post from me with a card and everything!  I have been out of blogging for a while now - and haven't made many cards, but I did play along in the color challenge at the Copic and Promarker challenge at the Outlawz this weekend!   It is a color challenge using this color palette.  

Isn't that the best color palette for a Halloween card?  So, that's what I made using 



I used Copic markers to color with and added some yellow stickles inside the eyes, nose, and mouth of the Jack O' Lantern.  The brown ribbon bow is tied off with some hemp cording.

Have you been to Squigglefly lately?  There have been some great changes made to the web site, and there's a spooky Halloween freebie courtesy of artist Dawn Collins!    Also, there's a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog today!   come play along - and use a Squigglefly image for a chance to win more!

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning take on the colour inspiration and I love the sparkly touches.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute Halloween card. I really like that image and you have colored it so well.

Linda W. said...

Just a gorgeous idea Holly! I love your cards -- glad to see you are baaaaaack!!! Hugs, Linda

s said...

Nice to see you back in Blogland Holly! And with a really cute card to share; don't be a stranger now, we miss you!

Shawna said...

Trying this again ---- So glad to see you back in Blogland and with a wonderful card, too! Don't be a stranger Holly, we've missed you!!!

Nendy Kerr said...

I love how you combined the elements in this card and the bling you added!