Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How Do You Love To Go Up In A Swing?

Hi everyone!  Look!  I'm back with another card!  I'm still going slow with easy layouts, but my muse is finally coming back I think.

This image is one from Cheryl Grant Alger available at Squigglefly called
  Swing Me A Story Maddie.  Maybe she's reading Robert Louis Stevenson's A Child's Garden of Verses which is where the title of my post came from.  I used to love that book of poetry when I was a child!  

The sentiment is such a versatile one from Charlene Mitchell.  It comes in a set called 
A Big Little Hello.  I love them both because they are the perfect sentiment for sending those no occasion cards!  




I colored the image with Copic markers and used chalk for the sky.  After laying down a base color of green for the grass, I stamped some grass sprigs all over.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and fantastic coloring! I like how you used the paper on the background!

Shawna said...

Great job using this adorable image! Love the little lady bug on the swing's rope. And that sky! Wow, looks fabulous!

Patrice said...

Your cards are amazing, you are very talented. I love card making as well, and would love to share my ideas with you as well, if interested please visit createwithstamps.co.nz