Monday, October 28, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a good weekend.  Mine was busy, but a good combination of fun and chores.  Part of the fun was making cards!  I participated in the featured stamper challenge and Friday's Copic or Promarker challenge at the Outlawz.  The Outlawz challenge was anything goes with an optional twist to make it a Christmas card.  For the Featured Stamper challenge I chose THIS card to CASE.  

Here is the card I made.



The image is one from Fawn Palmer called Christmas Baby Reindeer and the sentiment is one from Charlene Mitchell called Merry Christmas Set.   I colored with Copic markers and chalked the sky.  I added some stickles and white faux flower soft for the snow on the ground.   I used a white gel pen to put dots on the wreath.  Making this card has put me in the Christmas spirit, so expect more Christmas cards from me!





4 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable image, love the reindeer! Great card for Christmas!

Shawna said...

Isn't this the sweetest little deer! Love everything about this card from that cute Squigglefly image to the treatment you gave the background paper, and that unique button. Great card Holly!

Loster said...

This card is so bright and colorful - and I love the baby deer and how nicely you colored him. Guess it's time to start my Christmas creations - thanks for your inspiration!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Oh, I just love how you have coloured this adorable reindeer! This is so precious! Thanks for using my sentiment - I like the unusual shape that makes it pop!