Monday, November 4, 2013

Angel Trumpets

Hi everyone!  What a beautiful weekend we had.  The weather is perfect and the leaves on the trees are just gorgeous everywhere you look.  We were able to spend a lot of time outdoors, but I was also able to spend some time making cards.  It's so nice to have my mojo back!

The first card I made was for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, and also for today's Squigglefly challenge which is make a square card.  If you want to see the card I CASED for the featured stamper challenge you can see it here.


For my card I used a new image from Pamela Lehto called Trumpet Angel.  The sentiment is from Charlene Mitchell and is available HERE.  I colored everything with Copic markers and added some snow tex for the snow on the ground and on the tree.  The wings have a little stickles for some sparkle.

I'm going to leave you with a picture I took of Baxter yesterday - he's just so photogenic!




6 comments:

Niki said...

Baxter is gorgeous, such a change in only a year!

Thanks for sharing your cards and talent. I enjoy seeing your creative efforts.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great job with a wonderful angel stamp. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week! Cheers, Holley

Charlene Mitchell said...

Great picture of Baxter - love the sun shining on him! Such a pretty card for the challenge this week! I love that snow tex stuff! Thanks for using my sentiment!

Shawna said...

Cute card! Love the sparkly wings and the faux snow..... and love the photo you shared of Baxter. He is beautiful!!!

Linda W. said...

OMGoodness Holly - I cannot believe that is the same dog of the photo you first published of him! He's just gorgeous - and indeed super photogenic! Don't you wish the previous owner could see him now! You got a million dollar photo shot there. Oh, and I love your angel card too! LOL! I think Baxter will steal the show in this post!!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and beautiful Baxter!