Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Don't Let Aging Get You Down

Hi everyone!  Well the weatherman didn't lie - the cold front came in just like he said!  I am so looking forward to getting into the woods today, and I know the dogs are!

I've got another card I made when I was on my funny card roll.  I told you to expect more from me this week!  I used one of my favorite images - The Old Sot - by Lynne Stansbery and available at Squigglefly.  She comes with a lot of fun sayings, and I used one of them on this card.


I colored the image with Copic markers and just added a ribbon to the designer paper.  Easy peasy!

Enjoy your hump day!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

nice way to start the morning.... a giggle and a glass of.....

:)

Linda W. said...

SO TRUE! Wonderful card Holly! My coffee is my get up and go (but it's decaf!)......hahahaha!

Faith A said...

WONDERFUL :)

Patti J said...

That is simply too much fun, HOlly! And, oh, so true!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Tammy said...

She is the best, just love this image! Great card Holly!

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous and I love the sentiment lol.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She is a real hoot, Holly! Sorry I have been scarce. I could use this biddy's martini!