Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free Pears For All

So here's another card I made for a challenge.  This time the challenge is Friday Free 4 All at Splitcoast Stampers and the challenge is Falling Fruit which is to make a fall themed card using some kind of fruit.  I do know that pears are in season in the Fall, so I went with this Pear image by



I colored the image with Copic markers.  The sentiment is one I made on my computer a while back.  I added a die cut in the corner and tacked it down with some pearls.


4 comments:

Faith A said...

Just pear-fect ALL of it

Elaine M said...

lovely card and great sentiment - do you ever sell your sentiments?? If so, I'd like to get this one.

Tammy said...

Fabulous card and colored to perfection!

nwilliams6 said...

What great pears and colors on this! Love that image and sentiment! Hugz!