Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's A Star - It's A Snowman - It's Star Man!




Hi everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  I'm glad it's almost over!  I see some blogs where people post cards for a gazillion challenges and I'm always so impressed.  I am excited just to have two challenges for today's card!  This is for the Squigglefly challenge to use ribbon or lace, and also for the Paper Ala Mode challenge at Outlawz which is to use stars or snowflakes.  With my cute Star Man image by Carmen Gamble I have used both!  



I colored the image with Copic markers and used stickles along the edges.  I used a shimmer gel pen on the jingle bell buttons.  The sentiment is computer generated.  update - Thanks to Linda Weber for pointing out my typo!

I am on top of things this week.  I already have my menu planned out for next week, and I've mailed out the last of my November birthday card list!  Next week's weather looks to be a wonderful one for a park outing with the dogs.  Some parts of our state (alas, not my part) might get snow!  I'll bet none of the snowflakes that fall look as cute as this star shaped snow man though!



9 comments:

Linda W. said...

Love the card Holly - have a great Thanksgiving with everyone. How do you pronounce Chrismtas???

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I love those jingle bell buttons.

Tammy said...

Love you cute card! The snowman is just too adorable!

Stef H said...

awwwwwwwww!

HUGS :)

bumblebee creations said...

How super cute!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love this snow much! What a clever snow man idea. The glitter rocks it.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

My whole life is a typo....this is adorable. If I don't get back, Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just adorable.
Caroline xxx

nwilliams6 said...

So cute! He looks precious with all the bright colors! I love this image! Hugz!