Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Some Days...

Hi everyone!  Today I've got another card I made when I was on my "funny card" roll last week.  This one was made for the woman who happens to be the artist of the image and sentiment I used - none other than Marlene Shaw.  The image and sentiment are in Squigglefly's "after dark" section and is called 




Well Marlene has a birthday coming up this week, and I thought it would be good to send her a birthday card using one of  her own images.  I have been trying to talk Marlene in drawing again because she has such a great sense of humor.  So I'm asking you all to go by Marlene's Facebook Page  and wish her a happy birthday (witch is this Friday) and urge her to start drawing for Squigglefly again!

I colored the image with Copic markers and added a doily and a punched flower.  Don't forget about the challenge at the Squigglefly Blog!  Just use lace or ribbon on your project!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lol, love it. The doily is a nice accent.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Patti J said...

OMG, how funny! This is totally fun! Love it!!!

Tammy said...

I've been trying and its not helping! Love your card and I'm sure she will too! Love the embossed swirls!

Faith A said...

Oh! I love your card, I agree about Marlene, I have used this image so many times, love it and the sentiment.